Sunday, March 11, 2012

A VISIT TO THE DERMATOLOGIST

Last February 14, I'd decided to go to the Dermatologist to seek the help of a professional for my skin that's ruined with chickenpox scars. hayz. So, my Valentine's Day is actually "a date to the derma", with my mom.hahaha.

It was the first time in the 30 years of my life to visit a skin clinic.boom! Because, growing up I never really have sensitive skin. I'd never experienced those scary "lots of big pimples face" during my teens. Probably the worst breakouts that I have in my face was back in 2009, when my father was confined at the hospital for almost two months but it was not really that bad, just a couple of pimples in my chin and it did not leave any marks.

The doctor prescribed three kinds of cream to be apply for morning and evening. She emphasized that I should apply it regularly everyday for favorable results. She said that it would take at least 1-2 months for my scars to heal. It has been 3 weeks since my first visit and I can really see the improvement in my face. I hope my face will be smooth again in the soonest possible time...


The clinic is one of the most popular in Pasay City and I can really see the long line of patients seeking treatment during my visit. The Dermatologist is nice and you'll feel comfortable talking to her and she's really pretty, she have smooth and white skin. :-)


M.S.C. BERNARDO SKIN CLINIC
2317 P. Burgos Cor. F. Rosario Brgy. 59
Pasay City

No comments:

Post a Comment