Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day at Work


Last July 3, 2012 was my first day at work in Japan. I was assigned at the Tsuchiura Office as one of the staffs in the Compressor Department. The job is quite different from my line of work in the Philippines because I’ll be using a different software, not the one that I’ve been using for almost five years. The pressure is really big on my part, because I don’t want to disappoint my superiors back home who trusted me with what I consider as an opportunity and a responsibility. I’ll do my best to help the group and putting my trust in my abilities and holding on to my faith in the almighty God to be an asset to the company. That day, I'd felt like a girl fresh out of college and going to her first ever job again. Fear, excitement, happiness are all over me as I'll be working with people of different culture and language. But I guess it's nice to say that I've come prepared for this battle :-P

"I am the girl from Manila!" hahaha!

I have this inside my bag on my first day in case of emergency...hahaha!

"CHERRY"

Welcome Gifts from one of my Japanese Bosses :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment