Monday, February 06, 2012

Chichirya!Chichirya!

My sisters and I love "Chichirya"! We grew up having our bonding moments with lots of "Chichirya" on our side.I still remember running to sari-sari stores everytime a new "chichirya" is introduced to the public.haha! Remember pom-poms...sweet corn...lechon manok...humpy dumpy when first released to the market? It was a blast in our house!hehe! My sister Marie would always give me money to buy a bunch of those! Eventhough we are already adults now, our love for "Chichirya" just never fades. Our mom keeps reminding us to slow down on this kind of snacks, considering the Medical Abstract of our family, from our ancestors...to our grandparents...to our parents and of course our age!toinkz! It is really wrong. But my sisters and I just can't get enough of "Chichirya". Haist. I just hope and pray that we will still be healthy inspite of our stubbornness. :-P

 
Yay! Our dining table...bow!

 
See that container? Our goal is to fill that up with lots of "goodies"!

 
Success! Boom!

"We are all dietetic sinners; only a small percent of what we eat nourishes us; the balance goes to waste and loss of energy. " ~William Osler
 





No comments:

Post a Comment