Thursday, January 26, 2012

MEET "CHERRY RED RADOC" :-P


Hi everyone! I've been wanting to have a blog where I can share some of my thoughts with others, life's adventure, inspire them or even just to make anyone smile :-). I admit, I'm a frustrated writer, but I ended up being a Mechanical Engineer so if you find my blog boring or my grammar/spelling annoying, have a little mercy on me!hehe! Hey I've just started, I know there are still a lot to learn from this field.
From this day on, I will be giving you articles about anything under the sun, that I hope all of you would enjoy! :-P
So for an "appetizer"...let me tell you something about...ME!haha. I would love to be close to my future readers or followers and let's start at "Getting to know each other" stage. Ok, let me make this brief...
My name is Cherry C. Radoc, my titas and sisters call me Chiririt, that's one of the many nicknames I have and it's my favorite because it's fun to pronounce. I'm turning 31 this year. I was born on July 6, 1981.(but people always mistaken me to be an eighteen year old young lady or a girl fresh out of college,maybe because of my height (i'm 5 feet flat!), or maybe because I'm just really cute!haha!boom!)
I love listening to any kind of music. I love chocolates, cakes and ice cream. I don't have that much talent in drawing but I love to draw  whenever I have time.
I'm a late bloomer lady just wanting to enjoy life to the fullest...so...LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!!!

P.S. Tomorrow I'll be giving you my first "formal" article for this blog so keep visiting guys!

"Go through life like a child, always trusting, always full of simplicity and humility,content with everything and happy in all circumstances." c",)


No comments:

Post a Comment