Saturday, January 28, 2012

MARIE! :-P

My elder sister Marie celebrated her 33rd birthday last January 24. I felt like I ruined her supposed to be "bongga" planned party, because she just decided to make the celebration simple, because I have chicken pox. Some of her friends don't want to go to our house, afraid that they might get these blisters from me.haist!. But we still manage to make her birthday fun, Radoc Family Style :-)
Marie, as I fondly call her,hehe, I grew up not calling her "ate", she just said, it's because we're "american style" sisters, boom!, is my super chinita sister and the chichirya queen of the house. She was Miss Hongkong during her elementay days. Growing up, she's my greatest enemy at home, we don't get along really well during our childhood days, but she shows her love to me in a special way. I know she cares for me a lot and I love her too. :-) 
She's always there to support us, her sisters, in whatever we want to do in life. Always telling us to enjoy life to the fullest!
For my birthday wish, I just hope you stay happy and healthy and may you reach all your dreams. I love you Marie!

"Sisters annoy, interfere, criticize. Indulge in monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow. Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot. But if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there. Defending you against all comers."  - Pam Brown
 

No comments:

Post a Comment